Write an application to the Principal / Headmaster of your school, requesting him for admission to the next class


Application for Admission to Next Class


Write an application to the Principal / Headmaster of your school, requesting him for admission to the next class.

 

To

        The Headmaster
        Govt. High School
        Bilaspur
        15 May 20_


Sir
        I beg to say that I could not take my IX class Annual Examination because I was ill. I was given a test last week I have passed in all the subjects. I have got 60 per cent marks. Now I want to seek admission to the X class, Kindly admit me and oblige.


Yours obediently
Kamal Kumar
Roll No. 13 – IX B

लेबल:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

MKRdezign

संपर्क फ़ॉर्म

नाम

ईमेल *

संदेश *

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget