Write an application to your Principal / Headmaster, requesting him for full fee-concession


Application for Full Fee-Concession

Write an application to your Principal / Headmaster, requesting him for full fee-concession.

 

To 


          The Principal
          Govt. High School
          Pucca Dunga
          Mandi
         16 April 20_


Sir
          I am a student of the 10th class, Section B in your school. My father is a clerk in a transport company. His pay is small. He cannot pay my school fees. 

I always stand first in my class. I am a member of the school cricket eleven. I was a free student last year. Kindly grant me full fee-concession for this year also.


I shall be thankful to you for this kindness.


Yours obediently
Rajni Kant
 

लेबल:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

MKRdezign

संपर्क फ़ॉर्म

नाम

ईमेल *

संदेश *

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget