Write an application to the Principal of your school, requesting him for school leaving certificate


Application for School Leaving Certificate


Write an application to the Principal of your school, requesting him for school leaving certificate.

 

To 

        The Principal
        A.B.C. Senior Secondary School
        Solan, Himachal Pradesh
        15 March 20__


Sir

        With due respect, I beg to state that I am a student of 10th A of your school. My father has been transferred to Shimla. He has to report there for duty within three days the members of our family are leaving for Shimla tomorrow. I, too, have to leave with them.

I have paid all the dues. Kindly issue me a school leaving certificate. I shall be thankful to you for this act of kindness.


Yours obediently
Amit


लेबल:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

MKRdezign

संपर्क फ़ॉर्म

नाम

ईमेल *

संदेश *

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget